For every project we complete we plant a tree sapling through the National Trust.
We’re helping the environment and community by only using Euro 6 vehicles to minimise emissions and employing locally within the areas we operate.
Undiscovered Workplace has a quality policy in place that is endorsed by the CEO to ensure customers receive services that meet the requirements of BS EN 12522:1998, BS 8522:2009, ISO: 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. Although the company is not certified with these standards, Undiscovered Workplace Limited has incorporated them into its quality management system.
The safety and wellbeing of our staff, clients and the general public come first, therefore we have taken the necessary steps to ensure we do everything we can to protect our stakeholders.
Our Quality Policy
- Our customers are to receive quality, reliability and integrity in the services provided by the Company and the customer’s needs expectations and requirements are to be met and maintained.
- It is the Company’s objective to achieve and maintain a quality assurance programme through the adoption of the above standard together with good managerial skills and techniques, excellent customer service, proper systems of control, training of staff and provision of appropriate equipment and compliance at all times with the relevant legislation.
- The Company operates in compliance with UK Health & Safety Legislation and has a Health & Safety Policy which is communicated to all employees. The company understands its obligations to the community and the need to protect the environment from pollution and to where-ever use the recycled product and to recycle any waste. It communicates this policy to all its employees.
- Skips and stillages are used to hold segregated material for recycling (cardboard, wood, metal, plastic and fabric). These are sorted for re-use in the Recycle Area. Materials for re-use are returned to the appropriate area, cardboard and waste paper is recycled & reused wherever possible. Furniture which is to be reused or up recycled in its current condition is placed into a holding area ready for processing and collection or delivery.
- The Quality Policy is aimed at developing in each employee a sense of personal responsibility for continual quality improvement.
- The Company aims to demonstrate its commitment to quality through adherence to this Policy by all personnel and therefore the system is mandatory for all employees.
This Policy is used along with the Health and Safety Policy and the Environmental Policy to inform all persons of the obligations to be met both within the business and in dealing with customers, suppliers and the general public.
We’ve adapted our operating procedures to include COVID-19 whilst working on projects. This supports our Risk Assessment and Method Statement whilst carrying out work in buildings, offices, factories, hotels, warehouses and schools. This is available upon request.
We do not allow any member of staff returning to work who do not feel comfortable or safe doing so. Implementing safe procedures gives confidence to all our stakeholders we take H&S seriously. We’ve taken advice from the Government, Health and Safety Executive and the Construction Council which helped us prepare our return to the new ‘normal’ of working.